If you love the Arts and want to help them flourish in Pahrump, please consider becoming a member.
Joining PAC is a great way to …
- have fun
- give back to the community
- get involved if you are new to the area
- meet people and make new friends
- connect with other artists in the community
- find kindred spirits
- explore new art mediums
- put your skills and expertise to good use
- demonstrate and teach art techniques
- share ideas and insights with fellow artists
- gain new artistic, marketing, fundraising and organizing skills
- exhibit and sell your artwork
- gain opportunities and venues to perform
Its easy to join or renew your membership!
We invite you to join the many members who already support the Pahrump Arts Council! Your membership contribution is vital to help us achieve our mission of creating an environment for the arts to flourish in our community.
Full Legal Name: Pahrump Visual and Performing Arts Council DBA Pahrump Arts Council (PAC). Contributions or donations to PAC MAY BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE pursuant to the provisions of section 170.c. of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. 170.c., or the contribution or donation DOES NOT QUALIFY for such a federal tax deduction. Please check with your accountant for verification.
When you become a member of the Pahrump Arts Council, you support the growth and preservation of the visual, literary, and performing arts in our area. As a member, you are entitled to a wide range of member-only benefits, as detailed below.
We offer an individual or family membership that allows you to choose the right classification for you: Student, Single Senior (55+), Senior Couple (55+), Single Adult, Adult Couple and Family (3 or more). The benefits include the ArtBeat monthly newsletter, a personalized Membership Card and e-mail announcements of PAC events including the annual Evening of Art & Wine.
Your email is required by PayPal. It will only be used to contact you in the event of a problem. It will not be sold or shared.