Are you new to the Pahrump area and want to learn more about the arts here?
The Pahrump Arts Council (PAC) is a diverse group of 100+ artists who volunteer at sponsored events to help the performing and visual arts thrive in our community.
Located just 60 miles west of Las Vegas and 60 miles east of Death Valley, we have a small town atmosphere that is home to a large number of working and retired artists, as well as snowbirds who live here during the winter months.
What makes Pahrump such a draw for artists? We have gorgeous sunsets and clear night skies, great winter weather with only 4 inches of rain yearly, and Las Vegas is an easy 50 minute drive away when you want to go shopping, see a show or eat at a world-class chef’s new restaurant.
Please check our calendar and explore this site to see what we have to offer — we have a lot of information about us and our local art groups. Consider attending one of our upcoming events, if you are in town. You can also call us at 775-751-6776 or drop by our office in the Cahlan West Plaza located at 2340 E Calvada Blvd, Suite B on Mondays and Tuesdays between 9:30 and noon to learn more about us.
Here are a few links you might be interested in checking out:
- Town of Pahrump – a local site with links to everything in Pahrump
- Pahrump Valley Times – our local newspaper
- Pahrump Mirror – another local newspaper that covers Nye County events and issues
- KPVM – TV (Channel 46) – Pahrump’s TV news station covering local events
- KPTU – TV – An online news source covering ideas and issues of local interest
- Pahrump, NV at Wikipedia – Basic information about the town of Pahrump, NV
- Pahrump Chamber of Commerce
Sign Up For Nevada Arts Council Newsletter
If you want to learn more about the arts in Nevada, we recommend you visit the Nevada Arts Council, fill out the form and check the box for Nevada Arts News – Quarterly to receive the newsletter by email.