The Pahrump Visual and Performing Arts Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation with 200+ members. Our mission is to …
create an environment for the arts to flourish in our community
To do this, we provide support for the arts through program development and education, offer a diversity of cultural events for all ages and income levels, organize events that include community members as performers and artists, and nurture good partnerships with other community organizations.
We operate on a July 1st through June 30th fiscal year and our funding comes from ..
- Nevada Arts Council, a state agency
- National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency
We hold or sponsor several annual art events in Pahrump:
- Art & Sol
- An Evening of Art & Wine
- High Desert Shorts International Film Festival
- Missoula Children’s Theatre
- Classical Guitar Concert
- Public Art Displays, ongoing: Nye County Courthouse, Bank of America, Pahrump Community Library, Pahrump Art Gallery
- Art classes for all ages
- Youth Arts Program
We provide PAC member groups with funding, volunteers, publicity and/or logistics:
For more information about us, please explore this site.