Thank you to all our sponsors. Your support makes a significant contribution in helping the arts thrive in our community. We want to especially thank our …
Grant & Funding Sources
- The Town of Pahrump for funding programs.
- The National Endowment for the Arts for funding our organization.
- The Nevada Arts Council for funding our local art activities and programs.
Local Businesses & Organizations who support PAC
- Sharon Cahlen at Cahlen West for the continued use of the office space provided to PAC and her generous support of the Arts in Pahrump.
- The Pahrump Community Library for the gallery space at the Library and sharing space in the Chapter Two Used Bookstore to allow us to run the Pahrump Art Gallery.
- The Pahrump Chamber of Commerce
- The Sanders Family Winery for hosting our annual fundraiser, Art & Sol.
- The American First National Bank for gallery space.
- The Treasurer and Controller’s Offices in Pahrump for hosting gallery space for showing PAC member art.
- The Wine Ridge RV Resort for providing gallery space for showing PAC member art shows.
- The Pahrump Nugget for hosting our annual choir concerts, Quilt and Fiber Arts Show, and film festivals
- KPVM – TV for covering our events and printing the Art & Sol limited edition program each year.
- The Pahrump Valley Times for publicizing and covering our events.
Full Legal Name: Pahrump Visual and Performing Arts Council DBA Pahrump Arts Council (PAC). Contributions or donations to PAC MAY OR MAY NOT BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE pursuant to the provisions of section 170.c. of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. 170.c. Please check with your accountant for verification.