101- Wallhangings Long Arm Quilted:
- 1st Embroidered Quilt by Diane Johnston and also Best Piecing;
- 2nd Kokopelli Spirit by Marilyn Ettinger and also Best Use of Theme;
- 3rd Seaside Cotillion by Barbara Griffith;
- Honorable Mention for Houses & Sails by Mary Bonham.
102 – Wallhangings – Home Sewing Machine Quilted:
- 1st End of the Trail by Snookie Beatty;
- 2nd Music on the Sands of Time by Lynn McDonald;
- 3rd Sun Catcher by Karol Vezzani.
103 – Wallhangings – Hand Quilted:
- 1st Japanese Kokeshi Dolls by Marilyn Ettinger and also Best Hand Quilting;
- 3rd Flying Angel by Betty Gavere.
201 – Lap/Crib/Baby Quilts – Long Arm Quilted:
- 1st Twisted Bargello by Karol Vezzani,
- 2nd Serape by Denise Kearl,
- 3rd A Little Sunshine by Bonnie Beatty.
202 – Lap/Crib/Baby Quilts – Home Sewing Machine Quilted:
- 2nd Yellow Brick Road by Arlene Anderson,
- 3rd Chicken Buffet by Carol Dodd.
203 – Lap/Crib/Baby Quilts – Hand Quilted:
- 1st Sand in My Pants by Sue Stephenson.
301A – Bed Quilts (Smaller than 360” – Long Arm Quilted:
- 1st New York Beauty by Virginia Main,
- 2nd Christmas Windows by Betty Gavere and also Best Applique,
- 3rd Glamorous Halloween by Bobbie Shear.
301B – Bed Quilts (Larger than 360” – Long Arm Quilted:
- 1st Star Prancer by Jan Pendleton and also Best Machine Quilting and Best of Show,
- 2nd Windsong Rose by Joy Haskin,
- 3rd States’ Flowers by Ruth Williams,
- Honorable Mention – Tranquility by Bonnie Beatty and also Judge’s Choice,
- Honorable Mention – Four Patch Stacked Posy by Ruth Williams.
- Viewer’s Choice 1st Place – Fantasy Garden by Betty Gavere.
302 – Bed Quilts – Home Sewing Machine Quilted:
- 1st Wildflower Rhapsody by Arlene Anderson,
- 2nd Starry Night by Ethel Barlow,
- 3rd Autumn Star by Ethel Barlow.
303 – Bed Quilts – Hand Quilted:
- 1st The Orchids are where the Cats Play by Judy Toll and also Best Use of Color and Viewer’s Choice 2nd Place,
- 2nd Desert Stars in an Anasazi Sky by Jody Jetmore,
- 3rd Flower Bonnets by Judy Toll.
500 – Other Quilts – Hand-Tied:
- 1st Rag Doll Crib Quilt by Marilyn Raquepau.
600 – Knitting:
- 1st Baby Blanket w/Parading Swishy Tailed Giraffe by Jo-Ann Venable,
- 2nd Knitted Baby Sweater by Barbara Blitz.
700 – Crochet:
- 1st Fisherman Star Afghan by Jo-Ann Venable,
- 2nd Potholder Set by Linn Stone,
- 3rd Crocheted Doily by Ruth Williams,
- Honorable Mention – Autumn Colored Afghan by Babs Davis.
800 – Embroidery:
- 1st Heron by Bonnie Powers and also Viewer’s Choice 1st Place.
900 – Cross Stitch, Needlepoint:
- 1st Spring in the Village by Barbara Griffith and also Best of Show,
- 2nd U.S. Flag by Barbara Griffith,
- 3rd The Last Supper by Shirley McDaniel,
- Honorable Mention – Cat with Books on Shelf by Snookie Beatty and also Viewer’s Choice 2nd Place,
- Best Use of Theme – Southwest Pots by Lillian Weyand.
1000 – Other Needlework – Netting, Hooking, etc:
- 1st 10” Netted Doily by Ethel Barlow,
- 2nd Latchhook Tree in Wine Colors by Robin Monahan,
- 3rd Heirloom Christmas Stocking by Shirley McDaniel.
1100 – Household: Linen, Kitchen Items, etc:
- 1st Kokopelli Pot Holder by Victoria Brazzle,
- 2nd Patchwork Trivet by Sue Stephenson,
- 3rd Buzz Saw Table Runner by Linn Stone.
1200 – Soft Sculpture:
- 1st Coiled Bowl by Bonnie Beatty and also Judge’s Choice,
- 2nd Holly (doll) by Jean Farrell,
- 3rd Folded Fabric Wallhanging by Bonnie Beatty.
1400 – Wearable Arts:
- 1st Tess’ Coat by Carol Wertsbaugh,
- 2nd Jacket Machine Embroidered by Rhonda Nelson,
- 3rd Girly Tool Belt by Victoria Brazzle.
1500 – Mixed Media:
- 1st Butterflies for Sail by Carol Wertsbaugh and also Best Finishing Technique,
- 2nd Cat TV by Carol Wertsbaugh,
- 3rd The Flying Jester by Diane Howland.